All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for rear orchestra or rear balcony seating (up to $25 value)
- $20 for one ticket for mid-rear orchestra or mid balcony seating (up to $39 value)
- $25 for one ticket for mid-front orchestra or front balcony seating (up to $49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Pixar in Concert
- The Concept: a full symphony orchestra accompanies a compilation of clips from 13 Pixar films with live renditions of those films’ soundtracks
- The Films: you’ll see selections from all three Toy Story movies, the aquatic Finding Nemo, the superhero-themed The Incredibles, and the balloon-and-tear cocktail Up, all projected in HD on a huge screen
- The Conductor: David Torns, the BRSO’s charismatic associate conductor and principal pop conductor who has worked with everyone from the Baltimore Chamber Orchestra to American Idol finalist LaKisha Jones
- The Disguised Educational Opportunity: this event is a great way to introduce youngsters to classical music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/23/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation/Ticketmaster/merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra
The Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra began when four women started playing string quartets at each other’s homes. After more than 62 years and four chimneys clogged with quarter notes, their hobby has grown into a nationally recognized musical powerhouse. On top of producing nine Masterworks concerts and three chamber concerts a year, the BRSO brings in guest musicians every season for its Great Performers in Concert series. Each one-night-only event sees the ensemble collaborating with a different heavy hitter, from Yo-Yo Ma to Natalie Cole.