- $25 for one G-Pass to Pixies (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Section: balcony rows N–DD
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: a distinct mashup of hard rock, surf pop, and psychedelia held together by their frontman’s sometimes yipping, sometimes growling, always interesting voice
- That frontman: Black Francis a.k.a. Frank Black a.k.a. Charles Michael Kittridge Thompson IV
- Frequent themes in his songs: isolation, Biblical violence, surrealism, and science fiction
- Records every Pixies fan owns (besides all of them): 1988’s Surfer Rosa and 1989’s Doolittle, which collectively spawned the college-radio hits “Where Is My Mind?,” “Here Comes Your Man,” and “Monkey Gone to Heaven”
- What the band did after a lengthy hiatus: recorded 2014’s Indie Cindy
- Why you think of them whenever anyone mentions Fight Club: “Where Is My Mind?” was fittingly used during the film’s chaotic final moments