- One ticket to see Plastic Cup Boyz
- When: Friday, June 20, at 8 p.m. or 10:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- Door time: one hour before showtime for 8 p.m. show and half hour before showtime for 10:30 p.m. show
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ages 21+
- $18 for general-admission standing in the rear of the main floor at 8 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. (up to $36.50 value)
- $23 for seating in section AAA, rows 4–6; section BBB, rows 1–2; section CCC, rows 1–2; or the balcony, row B at 8 p.m. (up to $46.50 value)
- $23 for seating in section AAA, rows 2–6; section BBB, rows 1–2; or section CCC, rows 1–2 at 10:30 p.m. (up to $46.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Kevin Hart’s Plastic Cup Boyz
On Kevin Hart’s Laugh at My Pain tour, the rising star suddenly supernova’d into one of the nation’s most popular comedians. But while Kevin was cracking up audiences onstage, it was the backstage antics of his crew, dubbed the Plastic Cup Boyz, that fueled Kevin’s funny reservoir. Now appearing on their own tour, the Plastic Cup Boyz show what it takes to be both an audience favorite and a comedian’s comedian.
Warning: contains profanity and profound romantic advice
Warning: contains a year’s supply of profanity and intolerance toward elderly shoppers
Willie “Spank” Horton
Warning: contains jokes at the expense of the illiterate