What You'll Get
- $12.50 for one G-Pass for general-admission cabaret table seating, first come-first serve (up to $27.08 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for floor seating, or for seating in rows D–K of the balcony (up to $46.87 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–C of the balcony (up to $66.74 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Plastic Cup Boyz
- The Boyz: Joey Wells, Will “Spank” Horton and Na’im Lynn—a trio of side-splitting actor-writer-standups who rose to fame thanks to support from their famous friend and fan…
- Kevin Hart: Who liked the Boyz’ act so much, he made them a memorable part of his hugely popular Laugh at My Pain and Let Me Explain tours
- What to Expect: A one-two-three comic punch of no-holds-barred standup that’ll have audiences rolling in the aisles, and maybe some inside jokes about their movie star
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.