Virtually nothing can defeat the raw power of rock music, with the possible exception of paper music. Pump your fist with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to The Concert to Save the Jersey Shore featuring O.A.R.
- When: Saturday, August 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $19 for terrace sections 401–405 (up to a $32 value)
- $26 for loge sections 301–304 (up to a $52.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Concert to Save the Jersey Shore featuring O.A.R.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie about shiny photogenic bloodsuckers that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- First best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: miniaturizing yourself and spending the night in singer Marc Roberge’s hair
- Where you’ve seen opener Andrew McMahon: as the frontman for both Jack’s Mannequin and Something Corporate
- Opener Allen Stone’s self-definition, which also defines his music: “A hippy with soul”
- Proceeds go to support the rebuilding efforts of the Jersey Shore following hurricane Sandy