What You'll Get
Virtually nothing can defeat the raw power of rock music, with the possible exception of paper music. Pump your fist with this deal.
- One ticket to The Concert to Save the Jersey Shore featuring O.A.R.
- When: Saturday, August 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $19 for terrace sections 401–405 (up to a $32 value)
- $26 for loge sections 301–304 (up to a $52.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Concert to Save the Jersey Shore featuring O.A.R.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie about shiny photogenic bloodsuckers that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- First best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: miniaturizing yourself and spending the night in singer Marc Roberge’s hair
- Where you’ve seen opener Andrew McMahon: as the frontman for both Jack’s Mannequin and Something Corporate
- Opener Allen Stone’s self-definition, which also defines his music: “A hippy with soul”
- Proceeds go to support the rebuilding efforts of the Jersey Shore following hurricane Sandy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/03 for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at PNC Bank Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.