All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission lawn ticket (up to $37.20 value)
- The lineup: The original Poison crew—Bret Michaels, C.C. DeVille, Bobby Dall, and Rikki Rockett—join forces to unleash the hits that helped them sell more than 40 million albums.
- What Bret Michaels says about the tour: “ It’s going to be a mega concert and party combined…I promise this will be awesome.”
- What to expect: “Nothin’ But a Good Time,” “Every Rose Has Its Thorn,” and “Unskinny Bop”
- More than four decades: the amount of time Cheap Trick has wanted you to want them
- Cheap Trick at Budokan: the 1978 album that made them a household name and enticed listeners to catch up on their earlier albums, including the pop-punk masterpiece Heaven Tonight
- Cheap Trick’s ritziest tricks: Robin Zander’s come-hither larynx and Rick Nielsen’s trademark five-necked guitar
- Anthems that rally fans of all generations: “Surrender,” “I Want You to Want Me,” and their ‘90s über power ballad “The Flame”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 24, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. For ADA seating, please inform box office personnel upon arrival at the venue – limited availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.