- One G-Pass to Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $20 for uncovered, reserved-table seating in concourse A or B (up to $40.25 value)
- $25 for seating in rows D–L of section 5; or rows A–M of sections 4–6 (up to $55.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions
The additive Pokémon series has won the hearts of generations of gamers – selling more than 260 million games since its debut in 1996 – as they quest to collect over 700 adorable miniature monsters. But it’s not just the technicolor design that makes the game so absorbing—it’s the music. Adventurous, adrenalizing, and often surprisingly elegant, the melodies that have fueled the mashing thumbs of millions receive an orchestral makeover with Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions. Backed by and impeccably timed to visuals taken from classic and current Pokémon video games—including Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow; Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal; Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald; Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum; Pokémon Black and White; and Pokémon X and Y—a live orchestra transforms fans’ favorite 8-bit themes into symphonic fantasies.