What You'll Get
- $37.77 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in rows 15–24 (up to $62.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Little River Band
- Little River Band: Formed in 1975, they were the first Australian band to break out from Down Under and reach American audiences, who loved them for their instantly comforting soft-pop featuring sultry keyboards, shimmering guitars, and tender harmonies. Their latest, 2013’s Cuts Like a Diamond, earned Allmusic.com praise, which called the album “big, shiny, and hooky, almost defiantly old-fashioned in its appeal.”
- Ambrosia: Originally discovered by Los Angeles Philharmonic conductor Zubin Lehta, these prog-rockers have garnered five Grammy nominations and amassed many fans thanks to hits such as “How Much I Feel” and “Biggest Part of Me.”
- Player: This suave soft pop act hit #1 on the Billboard charts (dethroning The Bee Gees) and the Top Ten on the Soul charts with the yacht rock template, “Baby Come Back,”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.