- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 25 and up (up to $42.45 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Led by: former Crimson Glory and Rising West frontman Todd La Torre, flanked by original members Michael Wilton, Scott Rockenfield, and Eddie Jackson
- The band’s most famous work: the concept album Operation Mindcrime
- Non-Mindcrime hits: the ponderous “Silent Lucidity,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” the forceful “En Force” ed as “really hard to pronounce”
- Its concept: None. “Each song is its own animal,” explained La Torre.
- The band’s latest album: Condition Hüman, a record that’s been in the works since before 2013’s Queensrÿche
- When Dokken burst onto the glam-metal scene: the early 1980s
- Current band members: singer Don Dokken, guitarist Jon Levin, drummer Mick Brown, and bassist Sean McNabb
- Hits you might hear: “Dream Warriors,” “Into the Fire,” “In My Dreams”