What You'll Get
- $31 for one G-Pass for seating in row 25 or higher (up to $52.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Charlie Daniels Band
- More than 50 years: how long Charlie’s been furiously playing the fiddle
- His forte: country tunes that take the backroads into Southern rock
- The Beelzebub-whuppin’ hit that brings down the house: “The Devil Went Down to Georgia,” for which he earned a 1979 Grammy for Best Country Vocal Performance
- Member of: the Grand Ole Opry, the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame
The Marshall Tucker Band
- As early stars of the burgeoning Southern-rock genre: The Marshall Tucker Band appeals to fans of rock, country, gospel, and just plain ol’ good songs sung from the heart and gut
- ’70s hits that still warm the hearts of inner ramblers: “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain”
- Fun fact: although lead singer Doug Gray is used to being called Marshall, nobody in the band is named Marshall Tucker
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.