What You'll Get
- $29.79 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in rows 25–30 (up to $49.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Aaron Neville, The Funky Meters, and Spred the Dub
- Aaron Neville: This smooth-crooning, elastic-voiced tenor has a massive resume, including hits such as “Tell It Like It Is” and “Everybody Plays the Fool;” a tenure in the Creole-influenced funk, soul and gospel gene pool of The Neville Brothers; and the smash-hit duet “Don’t Know Much” with Linda Ronstadt. Lately, the vocal legend has gone back to his roots by mixing fan favorites with homages to doo-wop greats such as The Drifters and Little Anthony and the Imperials.
- The Funky Meters: Since 1967, keyboardist Art “Poppa Funk” Neville and founding bass player George Porter, Jr., have provided funky fortification for acts such as Dr. John and The Rolling Stones. They’ve even taken their potent New Orleans grooves to Bonnaroo and the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, earning multiple nominations to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame along the way.
- Spred the Dub: “Good Time Reggae” is the self-described style of this popular Palm Beach outfit. Indeed, they’ve shared their rocksteady rhythms on stage with the likes of Dirty Heads and Black Uhuru, inspiring even the most fuddy-duddy roadies to bob their heads with the music.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.