What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $32 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Pop Evil: as the Grand Rapids-based headbangers behind “Trenches,” “Hero,” and “Boss’s Daughter”
- Why they’re called Pop Evil: according to an X-rated interview with Revolver, because the band represents “a contrast between the syrupy pop of mainstream radio and the evil bite of razor-edged metal.”
- How Pop Evil shows their appreciation for the Michigan Wolverines: with the two-ton rock tribute “In the Big House”
- Why Pop Evil might feel extra pop-ular these days: the mayor of Grand Rapids declared August 21 of 2015 as “Pop Evil” day to commemorate the release of their new album, Up
- How Up lives…up to it’s name: It shot up the charts (number one on the Billboard Independent charts, number three on the Hard Rock charts) and spawned the number-one US Mainstream Hard Rock hit, “Footsteps”
- What the critics think of Up: Renowned for Sound calls it “some of their best work to date” and Loudwire praises it as “their most ambitious album so far”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.