- $20 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $32.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Pop Evil: as the Grand Rapids-based headbangers behind “Trenches,” “Hero,” and “Boss’s Daughter”
- Why they’re called Pop Evil: according to an X-rated interview with Revolver, because the band represents “a contrast between the syrupy pop of mainstream radio and the evil bite of razor-edged metal.”
- How Pop Evil shows their appreciation for the Michigan Wolverines: with the two-ton rock tribute “In the Big House”
- Why Pop Evil might feel extra pop-ular these days: the mayor of Grand Rapids declared August 21 of 2015 as “Pop Evil” day to commemorate the release of their new album, Up
- How Up lives…up to it’s name: It shot up the charts (number one on the Billboard Independent charts, number three on the Hard Rock charts) and spawned the number-one US Mainstream Hard Rock hit, “Footsteps”
- What the critics think of Up: Renowned for Sound calls it “some of their best work to date” and Loudwire praises it as “their most ambitious album so far”