- Admission to POPS at the Ballpark
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 6:45 p.m.
- Where: Eastwood Field
- Seating: box level
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $26 for two box tickets with two Perfect Game vouchers (up to $52 value)
- $52 for four box tickets with four Perfect Game vouchers (up to $104 value)
- Each Perfect Game voucher includes one hot dog, one bag of chips, and one non-alcoholic beverage
POPS at the Ballpark
Pinch hitting for the Mahoning Valley Scrappers, the Youngstown Symphony Orchestra takes Eastwood Field for a night of crowd-pleasing melodies illuminated by a fireworks spectacular. The program is packed with familiar fanfares of stage and screen, including John Williams’ themes from E.T., Superman, and the Indiana Jones saga. The hum-alongable strains of Beatles classics and Broadway tunes may also make an aural appearance. Audiences feast on hot dogs as the “William Tell Overture” races through the ballpark, all before the show hits the grand finale and grants summer a second Fourth of July. Set to “Star and Stripes Forever” and the main title music of the sci-fi classic Star Wars and Stripes for Ever, the symphony finishes big with orchestral bombast to match a massive fireworks display.