- One ticket to see the Canton Symphony Orchestra’s Pops Concert – Matt Corey with special guest Elec Simon
- When: Saturday, April 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Canton Palace Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for bronze seating (up to $18 value)
- $14 for silver seating (up to $24 value)
- $16 for gold seating (up to $28 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Pops Concert – Matt Corey with special guest Elec Simon
- Who Matt Corey is: saxophonist extraordinaire and three-time winner of Campus Activities Magazine’s Male Solo Artist of the Year
- Why he might look familiar even without his sax: he graduated from Canton’s own McKinley High
- Songs he might play: Michael Jackson’s “Can’t Stop Til you Get Enough,” CeeLo Green’s “Bright Lights, Bigger City,” and Bruno Mars’s “When I Was Your Man”
- Who’ll be joining him: Elec Simon, whose drumming prowess is often featured on the nationally touring STOMP
- Both will be supported by: the Canton Symphony Orchestra and the affirmations they spoke into the backstage mirror
Canton Symphony Orchestra
Since its first performance in 1938, the Canton Symphony Orchestra has steadily built a reputation for being one of the country’s top small-budget ensembles. The plucky younger sibling to the Cleveland Orchestra, the Symphony has often lent its directors to serve as assistant conductors to the CO and listened in on the CO’s phone calls to its crush. Each season, beginning with a work by an American composer, the performers weave a robust program of classic masterworks, contemporary pieces, pop tunes, and casual concerts in the intimate Cable Recital Hall.