- $35 for one full-weekend festival G-Pass with concert access (up to $66.75 value). The festival starts at 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 26
- $13 for one full-weekend festival G-Pass without concert access (up to $23.85 value)
- $17 for a one-day festival G-Pass with concert access for either February 26 at 5 p.m. (Dirty Heads) or February 27 at 11 a.m. (Clint Black) (up to $32.95 value)
- $7 for a one-day festival G-Pass with concert access for February 28 at 11 a.m. (Wailers and Third World) (up to $12.05 value)
- $7 for a one-day festival G-Pass without concert access for any day of the festival (up to $12.05 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Port Canaveral Seafood Fest
- Clint Black: The singer-songwriter in the black hat has followed the sounds of Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson to an essentially permanent home on the Billboard country charts, where he’s scored 22 No. 1 hits.
- Dirty Heads: Championing peace and positivity, the punk-rap-reggae outfit summons the spirit of Sublime and their native Huntington Beach in groove-driven hits such as “Lay Me Down,” “Cabin by the Sea,” and “My Sweet Summer.”
- The Original Wailers: Formed by Bob Marley’s former lead guitarist Al Anderson and Junior Marvin of the Wailers Band, the Grammy-nominated reggae outfit dives into laid-back grooves including “Blackbird,” “Justice,” and “Our Day Will Come.”
- Also appearing at the festival: The Supervillains | Kash’d Out | Third World | Charee White | Janna Ivey | Heritage Band | Fresh Squeeze | Part One Tribe | Coastal Breed | General Eyes | Funkle Fester | Lights Out Project | Smokin Country Band
- Everything else: fresh seafood | international beer and wine garden | arts and crafts exhibits | kid-friendly activities
- Questions?: Call toll-free 1-855-386-3836
- See more info: here
The Port at Port Canaveral
670 Dave Nisbet Dr.
Port Canaveral, FL 32920Get Directions