What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to see Kat Dahlia (up to $45 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Portage Theater
- Section: VIP
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Her sound: raspy, melodic vocals delivering sharp lyrics over hypnotic beats
- Her debut single: “Gangsta,” which landed at No. 8 on Billboard’s “Next Big Sound” chart and was featured in the Season 16 premiere of NBC’s Law & Order: Special Victim’s Unit
- Her debut album: the forthcoming My Garden, which received producing assists and regular watering from Missy Elliott and Timbaland
- Also performing: The O’My’s, Lil Lito, NoName Gypsy, and Asa Asa
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Portage Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TIcketfly's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 17 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Portage Theater
Most theaters in the 1920s were built to showcase vaudeville acts. The Portage Theater, however, was ahead of its time by focusing on film. The silver screen remained its specialty through 2001, when it closed due to dwindling audiences and countless actors leaving Hollywood to pursue animal husbandry. After extensive renovations, it reopened in 2006, this time to showcase a variety of performances—from movies to concerts to special events—and even star in one of its own: it was prominently featured in the mob-era film, Public Enemies.