- $15 for two tickets to see Bass Therapy with Lny Tnz, Choppa Dunks, Duelle, and G Buck (up to $23.08 value)
- When: Saturday, January 24, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Portage Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Lny Tnz: genre-defying duo out of the Netherlands guaranteed to combine hardstyle, trap, and a visit to the Willis Tower in their Chicago debut
- Choppa Dunks: though his earlier tracks earned the attention of Borgore and Major Lazer, it’s his 2014 debut, Get Sore, that launched this Bermuda native into the top 10 of the Beatport hip-hop charts
- Duelle: Danielle and Gabrielle Verderese have brought their electro, future house, and hardstyle to guest spots on tracks by Protohype and ETC!ETC!
- G-Buck: this DJ and turntablist has garnered support from Skrillex, Diplo, and the more than 250,000 SoundCloud users who streamed his twerk-ready tune “Gijibae”
- Bizerk: Brad Nierman has spent over a decade honing his bone-rattling turntable skills in Chicago and other cities across the country
The Portage Theater
Most theaters in the 1920s were built to showcase vaudeville acts. The Portage Theater, however, was ahead of its time by focusing on film. The silver screen remained its specialty through 2001, when it closed due to dwindling audiences and countless actors leaving Hollywood to pursue animal husbandry. After extensive renovations, it reopened in 2006, this time to showcase a variety of performances—from movies to concerts to special events—and even star in one of its own: it was prominently featured in the mob-era film, Public Enemies.