- One G-Pass to see the Portland Trail Blazers against the Philadelphia 76ers
- When: Friday, December 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Moda Center
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $109 for 100-level seating with a scarf and a $20 food voucher ($147.50 total value)
- $75 for 200-level seating with a scarf and a $20 food voucher ($118.50 total value)
- $44 for 300-level seating with a scarf and a $20 food voucher ($64 total value)
Scarves ($10 value) and food vouchers will be available for pickup at the will-call booth.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Wins aren’t easy to come by in the NBA’s Western Conference, but the Trail Blazers have leaped to a commanding lead in the Northwest division. In their first 19 games, the team went 10–2 at home, 8–0 against the East, and more importantly, 5–0 in the division. Portland looks to tack on another win when the 76ers visit the Moda Center on December 26, frightening Philly with their league-leading rebounding and pregame ghost stories.
Portland Trail Blazers
The Portland Trail Blazers made their NBA debut as an expansion team in the 1970–71 season. In 1977, they won their first and only league championship, though they made subsequent Finals appearances in 1990 and 1992 during a stretch from 1983–2003 in which they dazzled foes in the playoffs every season. The success of their ’77 championship run sparked a streak of 810 consecutive sold-out home games between 1977 and 1995. This led them to move into the newly constructed Rose Garden Arena in 1995, where to this day, up to 19,980 fans cheer in appreciation of every Blazers basket and every dazzling referee hand signal.