All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for 100-level seating (up to $32 value)
- When: Sunday, December 27, at 5 p.m. (Tri-City Americans), Sunday, January 3, at 5 p.m. (Spokane Chiefs), or Saturday, January 9, at 7 p.m. (Kamloops Blazers)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
- What’s on the line: The Winterhawks compete for their fifth Western Conference title in six seasons.
- Division rival—Tri-City: The Hawks beat the Americans in three of their first four match-ups this season, which bodes well for this game on December 27.
- Player to watch: 19-year-old center Dominic Turgeon, who leads the team with 19 points in 17 games.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Portland Winterhawks
The Winterhawks have a winning legacy, claiming 12 Western Conference championships since 1976 as well as three league titles, in '83, '98, and '13. That first Memorial Cup win made the 'Hawks the first American team to take home the CHL's greatest honor, leading to one of the most rapturous customs paperwork signings in history.