- Two tickets to a Portland Winterhawks game
- Where: Moda Center or Memorial Coliseum
- Door time: One hour before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart for both arenas.<p>
**Games and Seating Options Against the Saskatoon Blades on Sunday, December 1, at 5 p.m. at Moda Center
- $35 for two 100-level seats (a $64.50 value)<p>
Against the Everett Silvertips on Tuesday, December 17, at 7 p.m. at Memorial Coliseum
- $35 for two lower-level seats (a $64.50 value)
- $29 for two upper-level seats (a $54.50 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
Last season, while en route to their third-consecutive Western Conference title and a WHL championship, the Winterhawks led the league in goals with 334. This season, they haven’t missed a beat, and they’ve rarely missed the net. The offense has once again established itself as the WHL’s best behind 2013 scoring leader Nic Petan, who has quickly become a bigger nuisance to goalies than termite-infested pads. On November 12, the Seattle Thunderbirds found out firsthand just how potent Portland’s offense is, as the Winterhawks netted a 10-2 victory. The team will continue to shoot for similar dominating victories in the coming weeks, including against the conference rival Everett Silvertips on December 17. <p>
The Winterhawks have a winning legacy, claiming 11 Western Conference championships since 1976 as well as three league titles, in ‘83, ‘98, and ‘13. That first Memorial Cup win made the ‘Hawks the first American team to take home the CHL’s greatest honor, leading to one of the most rapturous customs paperwork signings in history.