- $14 for one G-Pass ticket to a Portland Winterhawks hockey game ($26 value)
- Where: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Seating: upper level seating in sections 51–86
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Tri-City Americans on Friday, February 13, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Calgary Hitmen on Wednesday, February 25, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Past the season’s halfway point, the Winterhawks are circling in on a shot at a WHL-record fifth-consecutive conference title. Though they find themselves in the middle of a tight divisional race, they have stormed into 2015 with an apparent New Year’s resolution not to allow any goals. The Hawks began the calendar year with back-to-back shutout victories, earning goalie Adin Hill a nomination for the CHL’s Goaltender of the Week and his net a nomination for Laziest Net. Following those performances, Hill boasts a league-best .934 save percentage, an asset that will serve him well in these February tilts against Tri-City and Calgary.
The Winterhawks have a winning legacy, claiming 12 Western Conference championships since 1976 as well as three league titles, in ‘83, ‘98, and ‘13. That first Memorial Cup win made the ‘Hawks the first American team to take home the CHL’s greatest honor, leading to one of the most rapturous customs paperwork signings in history.