What You'll Get
- $11 for one ticket to see the Portland Youth Philharmonic Spring Concert (up to $20.95 value)
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Portland Youth Philharmonic Spring Concert
- The Theme: the vibrancy of spring
- Notable Soloists: the winner of PYP’s Soloist Competition
- Highlights: Aaron Copland’s Billy the Kid, which retells the story of one of America’s greatest outlaws by melding traditional cowboy songs from the old west with playful classicality
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 5/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Not refundable day after purchase, including in-person on day of show. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Portland Youth Philharmonic
As America's first youth orchestra, the Portland Youth Philharmonic could just skate by on this distinction alone. But it doesn't. Throughout its 90-year history, the three-time ASCAP winner for Adventurous Music Programming has continued to prepare young people to pursue a wide variety of professional careers—some have even gone on to perform with institutions such as the New York Philharmonic, the Boston Symphony, and the Oregon Symphony.