- $11 for one ticket to see the Portland Youth Philharmonic Spring Concert (up to $20.95 value)
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Portland Youth Philharmonic Spring Concert
- The Theme: the vibrancy of spring
- Notable Soloists: the winner of PYP’s Soloist Competition
- Highlights: Aaron Copland’s Billy the Kid, which retells the story of one of America’s greatest outlaws by melding traditional cowboy songs from the old west with playful classicality
Portland Youth Philharmonic
As America's first youth orchestra, the Portland Youth Philharmonic could just skate by on this distinction alone. But it doesn't. Throughout its 90-year history, the three-time ASCAP winner for Adventurous Music Programming has continued to prepare young people to pursue a wide variety of professional careers—some have even gone on to perform with institutions such as the New York Philharmonic, the Boston Symphony, and the Oregon Symphony.