What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Portugal vs. Greece legends soccer
- When: Friday, June 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Veterans Memorial Stadium
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for one ticket for seating in the orange section ($20 value)
- $18 for one ticket for seating in the pink section ($30 value)
- $21 for one ticket for seating in the purple section ($35 value)
- $27 for one ticket for seating in the green section ($45 value)
- $36 for one ticket for seating in the blue section ($60 value)
- $48 for one ticket for seating in the yellow section ($80 value)
- $75 for a VIP package, which includes a game ticket for field access and east-side stadium seating, plus a meet-and greet at 5 p.m. ($125 value)
Portugal vs. Greece
Nuno Gomes, Rui Barros, and the rest of the 2004 Portugal national team have waited more than a decade for this shot at revenge. In July 2004, Greece shocked Portugal in the UEFA Euro Final, beating them 1-0. Adding insult to injury: that match unfolded on Portugal’s home turf at Estadio da Luz in Lisbon.
On June 12, though, the teams will meet on American soil as players from that game square off at Veterans Memorial Stadium in Lawrence. In addition to Gomes and Couto, Portugal’s roster will feature such names as Maniche, Couto, and Sambrossa. Greece will counter with the likes of Basinas, Seitardis, and Angelos Charisteas, who scored the lone goal during the 2004 match and hasn’t been invited to a single Portuguese player’s birthday party ever since.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Veterans Memorial Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Legends International Futbol's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.