Today’s pop hits are cleverly reimagined in the timeless styles of the past by a cast of stellar singers, dancers, and instrumentalists
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Age restriction: must be 7 or older
Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox
- The concept: Imagine what would happen if your favorite pop hits of the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, and beyond were recorded and performed in a variety of musical styles of the past and infused with Old Hollywood glamour, and you get this clever retro revisioning of music history that has received high praise from the likes of Beyoncé and Adam Levine.
- For example: In the hands of pianist/arranger Scott Bradlee and his cast of singers, dancers, and instrumentalists, you might hear Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass” reborn as an Andrews Sisters’ serenade to an upright bass fiddle, Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop” transformed into a Roaring ’20s jazz tune, or Lorde’s “Royals” as a cabaret ballad sung by a sad clown.
- Where to begin: The tenth Postmodern Jukebox album, Squad Goals, which features Notorious B.I.G.’s “Juicy” reborn as a lyrical jazz tour de force, Hanson’s “MMMBop” as doo-wop, and Britney Spears’ “Toxic” as a fiery ’30s torch song.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 7 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.