According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one gameday package for a Potomac Nationals baseball game ($23 value)
- Where: G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: Grandstand
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Frederick Keys on Friday, August 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Keys on Saturday, August 23, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Keys on Sunday, August 24, at 6:05 p.m.
The package includes the following:
- One ticket ($9 value)
- One slice of Little Caesar’s pizza ($5 value)
- One voucher for a playoff game on September 4 or 5 ($9 value)
The Scouting Report
With a few weeks remaining in the 2014 Carolina League season, the Potomac Nationals have already stamped their ticket to the playoffs. The season’s first-half Northern Division winners remain in the top position halfway through August, owing their dominance in large part to a stellar 13-6 performance on the road following the All-Star break. As the team seeks its fifth Carolina League title and the big pizza party that comes with it, fans can catch promotions including a 2015 magnet schedule, opportunities for kids to run the bases, and post-game fireworks on Saturday and Sunday.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, and 2010 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.