- $95 for a six-game Potomac Nationals holiday package ($197 value)
- When: home games throughout the 2015 season; click here to see the schedule.
- Where: G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: Reserved seating, marked in red on the seating chart
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Each Package Includes:
- Six reserved-seating ticket that must be redeemed at six separate games ($72 value)
- P-Nats 2014 holiday ornament ($11 value)
- P-Nats winter cap ($10 value)
- P-Nats seat cushion ($6 value)
- P-Nats logo baseball ($6 value)
- Six hot-dog vouchers ($27 value)
- Six parking passes ($30 value)
- Throw out the first pitch at one of the six selected games ($35 value; subject to availability)
The Scouting Report
The P-Nats finished 2014 in top form, claiming their first Mills Cup victory since 2010. They closed out the championship series against Myrtle Beach with a decisive win behind dominant pitching free from any belly-itching. Hector Silvestre gave up a single run on five hits over six innings on the mound before the bullpen stepped in to pitch three perfect frames. When the P-Nats return to the field this spring, this ticket package gives fans a chance to catch the excitement at their choice of six home games as well as a seasonal memorabilia to show their team pride.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, and 2010 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.