What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to a Potomac Nationals game with opening weekend t-shirt, Nationals hat, and all you can eat picnic ($60 value)
- Where: G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: Grandstand seating, marked in gray on the seating chart
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Against the Lynchburg Hillcats on Thursday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m., picnic starts at 6:00 p.m. Replica 2014 Mills Cup Ring Giveaway to the first 1000 fans through the gates.
- Against the Hillcats on Friday, April 10, at 7:05 p.m., picnic starts at 6:00 p.m. Postgame Kids Run the Bases.
- Against the Hillcats on Saturday, April 11, at 6:35 p.m., picnic starts at 5:00 p.m. Fireworks, Postgame Kids Run the Bases.
- Against the Hillcats on Sunday, April 12, at 1:05 p.m., picnic starts at 12:00 p.m. Postgame Kids Run the Bases.
The all-you-can-eat picnic includes hamburgers, hot dogs, coleslaw, baked beans, chips, cookies, brownies, and soda.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, 2010, 2014 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6 per person. Redeem in advance at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Pfitzner Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Potomac Nationals' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at event start time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.