- $7 for one ticket to a Potomac Nationals game and one hot dog ($14 value)
- Where: G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: Grandstand seating, marked in gray on the seating chart
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Against the Wilmington Blue Rocks on Friday, May 29, at 7:05 p.m. The first 1,000 fans receive a replica blue jersey giveaway, and kids can run the bases after the game. Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Against the Myrtle Beach Pelicans on Saturday, May 30, at 6:35 p.m. The first 1,000 fans receive a 2014 Mills Cup Championship canvas photo giveaway. After the game, kids can run the bases, and spectators can also enjoy the post-game fireworks and the Saturday Night Live Night jersey auction. Gates open at 5 p.m.
- Against Myrtle Beach on Sunday, May 31, at 1:05 p.m. Before the game, guests can enjoy Family Fun Day with pre-game autograph signings from 12:15–12:30, and kids can run the bases after the game.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, 2010, 2014 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.