- $7 for one ticket to a Potomac Nationals game and one hot dog ($14 value)
- Opponent: Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Where: G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: Grandstand seating, marked in gray on the seating chart
- Gate time: One hour before the game (except Saturdays, when they open 90 minutes before)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Friday, August 14, at 7:05 p.m. The first 1,000 fans receive a replica grey road jersey giveaway (500 adults, 500 youth), and kids can run the bases after the game.
- Saturday, August 15, at 6:35 p.m. The first 1,000 fans receive a camouflage P-Nats T-shirt giveaway as part of Military Appreciation Night. Wrestling legend Sgt. Slaughter will also make an appearance and greet fans, and post-game fireworks will light up the night sky.
- Sunday, August 16, at 6:05 p.m. The first 2,000 fans receive a Ryan Zimmerman bobblehead. Before the game, guests can enjoy Family Fun Day with pre-game autograph signings, and after, they can marvel at post-game fireworks.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, 2010, 2014 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.