What You'll Get
Baseball is a game of superstitions: hitters don’t wash helmets while on a streak, and managers don’t brush their teeth for weeks after a great argument with an umpire. Discover your own diamond rituals with this deal.
- $7 for a game package to see a Potomac Nationals game (up to a $14 total value)
- Where: Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: Grandstand seating marked in grey on the seating chart
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The package includes:
- One ticket (up to a $9 value)
- One slice of pizza provided by Little Caesars in Dumfries (a $5 value)<p>
Games, Dates, and Promotions
- Against the Myrtle Beach Pelicans on Thursday, August 1, at 7:05 p.m. All ticketholders may also attend the completion of the June 27 game starting at 6 p.m.
(Hawaiian Night and Hog Night)
- Against the Myrtle Beach Pelicans on Friday, August 2, at 7:05 p.m.
(Ian Desmond Poster Series Night and Kids Run the Bases after the game)
- Against the Myrtle Beach Pelicans on Saturday, August 3, at 6:35 p.m.
(Fireworks, Kids Run the Bases, Roger Bernadina Shark-A-Rine giveaway, an appearance from Denny McLain, and Uncle Slam’s birthday party)
- Against the Winston Salem Dash on Friday, August 23, at 7:05 p.m.
(Hockey Night and Kids Run the Bases)
- Against the Wilmington Blue Rockets on Saturday, August 24, at 6:35 p.m.
(Fireworks, Arts in the Park, Kids Run the Bases, Senators Night, and Star Wars Night)
- Against the Wilmington Blue Rockets on Sunday, August 25, at 6:05 p.m.
(Fireworks, Kids Run the Bases, and dogs allowed in the park)<p>
The Scouting Report
The Potomac Nationals are locked into a playoff spot after winning the first half of the season with a 42–27 record, but their work is far from finished. The Nationals roster finds themselves in a tight divisional race in the back half with their sights set on home-field advantage and another Mills Cup. Center fielder Michael Taylor sets the pace for the offense with 57 RBIs so far this season, including the go-ahead run in a recent 2–1 win on July 18.
The upcoming games also include additional promotions, in which fireworks may light up the skyline or kids can charge onto the field to run the bases and stand in the same hallowed spot as their favorite umpire.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, and 2010 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on date of option purchased at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Pfitzner Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Potomac Nationals' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher – availability is limited. Children 5 and under are free in the grandstand. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.