- $75 for a Potomac Nationals five-game package ($150 total value)
- When: Choice of five home games during the 2014 season; click here to see the schedule.
- Where: G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: Reserved seating, marked in red on the seating chart
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Each Package Includes:
- Five tickets for red reserved seating; must be used across five different games ($55 value)
- P-Nats holiday ornament ($4 value)
- P-Nats winter cap ($10 value)
- P-Nats seat cushion ($6 value)
- Baseball autographed by the P-Nats team ($40 value)
- Throw out the first pitch at one of the five games selected ($35 value; subject to availability)<p>
The Scouting Report
As a club with alumni stars that went on to become major-league MVPs, the Washington Nationals’ Class-A affiliate looks to contend for another title in the confines of Pfitzner Stadium. Though they reached the Carolina League championship last season, they failed to reclaim the Mills Cup for a second time in four years. Even so, their 84–55 record was the best in the league, boding well for the 2014 campaign.
Inside The Pfitz, sizzling fastballs and skyscraping homers jettison across the field as fans catch views from up-close reserved seats. Many games include additional promotions, in which fireworks may light up the skyline or kids can charge onto the field to run the bases and stand in the same hallowed spot as their favorite umpire.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, and 2010 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.