What You'll Get
- $7 for a Potomac Nationals baseball game ($9 value) and a hot dog ($4.50 value; $13.50 total value)
- Where: G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: grandstand seating, shown in gray on the seating chart
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Carolina Mudcats on Friday, April 11, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Mudcats on Saturday, April 12, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Mudcats on Sunday, April 13, at 1:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Last season the Potomac Nationals blew away the rest of the Carolina League’s Northern Division on their way to the league championship series. Though they fell to the Salem Red Sox, the squad hopes to carry that momentum into their 2014 campaign. On April 11–13, fans can catch the first weekend home series of the year, as the P-Nats square off against the Carolina Mudcats. Friday’s game includes a team poster giveaway and Saturday’s game concludes with a fireworks show. Before Sunday’s game, fans can collect players’ autographs, and afterwards, kids can run the bases like their favorite players since nobody’s going to let them chew the grass like their favorite cows.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, and 2010 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Potomac Nationals' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Children 5 and under are free in the grandstand. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.