All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $99 for a six-game Potomac Nationals holiday package (up to $201 value)
- When: home games throughout the 2016 season; click here to see the schedule.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Each Package Includes:
- Six reserved-seating tickets that must be redeemed at six separate games ($72 value)
- P-Nats logo baseball ($10 value)
- P-Nats seat cushion ($15 value)
- P-Nats special edition hat ($20 value)
- P-Nats golf ball ($5 value)
- Six hot-dog vouchers ($24 value)
- One parking pass ($5 value)
- Throw out the first pitch at one of your six selected games ($50 value; available Monday–Thursday and subject to availability)
Potomac Nationals Holiday Package
The 2014 Carolina League champions return to the diamond next April in pursuit of a second title in three seasons (and fourth since 2008). Before then, the P-Nats faithful can lock up tickets with this holiday package, which includes six home games of choice in 2016. Fans also receive a parking pass, a special-edition hat, and enough hot-dog vouchers to fashion a catcher’s mitt out of buns.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 4/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Potomac Nationals
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, 2010, and 2014.