According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one gameday package for a Potomac Nationals baseball game (a $23 value)
- Where: G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium
- Seating: Grandstand
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Wilmington Blue Rocks on Friday, July 18, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Carolina Mudcats on Friday, July 25, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Mudcats on Sunday, July 27, at 6:05 p.m.
The package includes the following:
- One ticket
- One slice of Little Caesar’s pizza
- One voucher for a playoff game on September 3 or 4
The Scouting Report
The Potomac Nationals are at the halfway point of successfully defending their Carolina League Northern Division title. The club posted a division-best 38–31 record in the first half of the 2014 season, and looks to continue their winning ways in pursuit of a fifth Carolina League title. Each game includes a distinct fan-friendly promotion, but after all three games kids can charge onto the field to run the bases and stand in the same hallowed spot as their favorite umpire. On July 18, a Bryce Harper poster will be given out to the first 1,000 fans, and on July 27, fans can stick around after the game for a fireworks show.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, and 2010 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.