What You'll Get
- One ticket to Potted Potter, the hit Harry Potter parody
- Where: Egyptian Room at Old National Centre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Thursday, March 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21, at 4 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22, at 2 p.m.
- $43.75 for seating in the 2nd or 3rd row of tables (up to $70 value)
- $50 for seating in first row of table seating (up to $80.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Comedic duo and TV regulars Daniel Clarkson and Jeff Turner take on and take off the immense lexicon of all seven Harry Potter books in a scant 70 minutes during performances of their unofficial parody, Potted Potter. Jeff dons the signature glasses and wields the wand of the titular hero, his forehead scar replaced with a hastily scrawled “Harry,” and Dan plays each of the more than 300 other characters. He slips into a muscle suit and devil horns to portray Voldemort, dons a pointed wizard hat to take the role of headmaster Dumbledore, and controls a small puppet for the lovable elf Dobby. The comedy flows not only from the pair’s interpretation of the series and their keen senses of humor, but also from their onstage relationship, as resident wizard expert Jeff becomes increasingly frustrated with Dan’s tenuous knowledge of the source material and irresponsible use of the show’s budget. The pair also engages the audience in an interactive game of the wizard sport, Quidditch. Potted Potter has earned accolades from the New York Times and Time Out London as well as a 2012 Olivier Awards nomination.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Egyptian Room at Old National Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.