- C$69 for one G-Pass to MTS Prairie Jam Music Festival
- When: Sunday, August 10, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Investors Group Field
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- Reserved field seating (up to C$138.50 value)
- Reserved grandstand seating in sections 103 and 104 (up to C$118 value)
- Reserved grandstand seating in sections 114–118 (up to C$85.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
MTS Prairie Jam Music Festival
- Zac Brown Band: The three-time Grammy winners—who have joined the ranks of Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones by selling out a two-night stand at Fenway Park—treat fans to a hard-to-define sound that goes way beyond country.
- Thompson Square: The real-life couple behind hits “Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not” and “If I Didn’t Have You” has amassed three American Country Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one CMT Award, and one Country Music Association Award since 2010.
- Walk Off The Earth: After their “Somebody That I Used to Know” cover went viral, this eclectic indie-music act has gained fans for its chemistry, sugarplum harmonies, and organic instrumentality which employs ukuleles, melodicas, glockenspiels, kazoos, and even duct tape.
- Kira Isabella: She’s toured with Carrie Underwood, been nominated for a Juno Award, and won the 2013 Canadian Country Music Award for Female Artist of the Year.
- Beverley Mahood: If this country crooner looks familiar, it may because you’ve seen her hosting CMT Canada’s CMT Central and performing as a judge on CMT Chevy Karaoke Star.
- Small Town Pistols: Siblings Amanda and Tyler Wilkinson formed their country act after each of them dealt with a bad breakup. Their single “Living on the Outside” hit the Canadian Hot 100 in 2013.
- Trevor Panczak: A disarming stage presence and heartfelt lyrics have earned this country singer-songwriter loyal fans throughout Canada.