Country music has been described as "three chords and the truth," unlike the blues, which is known as "12 bars full of premeditated lies." Hear some honesty with this GrouponLive deal.
- C$69 for one G-Pass to MTS Prairie Jam Music Festival
- When: Sunday, August 10, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Investors Group Field
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- Reserved field seating (up to C$138.50 value)
- Reserved grandstand seating in sections 103 and 104 (up to C$118 value)
- Reserved grandstand seating in sections 114–118 (up to C$85.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
MTS Prairie Jam Music Festival
- Zac Brown Band: The three-time Grammy winners—who have joined the ranks of Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones by selling out a two-night stand at Fenway Park—treat fans to a hard-to-define sound that goes way beyond country.
- Thompson Square: The real-life couple behind hits “Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not” and “If I Didn’t Have You” has amassed three American Country Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one CMT Award, and one Country Music Association Award since 2010.
- Walk Off The Earth: After their “Somebody That I Used to Know” cover went viral, this eclectic indie-music act has gained fans for its chemistry, sugarplum harmonies, and organic instrumentality which employs ukuleles, melodicas, glockenspiels, kazoos, and even duct tape.
- Kira Isabella: She’s toured with Carrie Underwood, been nominated for a Juno Award, and won the 2013 Canadian Country Music Award for Female Artist of the Year.
- Beverley Mahood: If this country crooner looks familiar, it may because you’ve seen her hosting CMT Canada’s CMT Central and performing as a judge on CMT Chevy Karaoke Star.
- Small Town Pistols: Siblings Amanda and Tyler Wilkinson formed their country act after each of them dealt with a bad breakup. Their single “Living on the Outside” hit the Canadian Hot 100 in 2013.
- Trevor Panczak: A disarming stage presence and heartfelt lyrics have earned this country singer-songwriter loyal fans throughout Canada.
89% of 18 customers recommend
“I'm glad that I didn't pay full price because it wasn't as impressive as it was advertised.”
“Can you gets Jets tickets?:)”