What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket for best-available seating (up to $35 value)
- View the seating chart
- Wednesday, July 12, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, July 13, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, July 14, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, July 14, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15, at 8 p.m.
- The Plot: In 1938, a band of performers tours around upstate New York. Made up of the reformed womanizer RDC Carter, his diva wife Angelina, their son Frederic, and a ditzy, but beautiful soprano named Josephine, the group arrives at their next venue and discover with shock that they’re booked to play a seven-person operetta. They agree, but as the show goes on, love affairs, mistaken identities, and plenty of wacky situations arise backstage.
- The Music: The songs in this musical all come from Victorian duo Gilbert & Sullivan
- Directed by: Rachel Lampert, who also happens to be the playwright
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.