What You'll Get
- $8 for one ticket to Predator Songstress (up to $16 value)
- Where: Lane Community College Performance Hall
- General admission
- Friday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- The Artists: Degenerate Art Ensemble, a Seattle-based multidisciplinary arts ensemble that “makes performance inspired by punk, comics, cinema, nightmares and fairy tales driven by live music and our own style of visceral movement theater and dance.”
- About the Show: In their own words, Predator Songstress is about “re-appropriating the technological tools of oppression and control such as surveillance, interrogation and data mining and using them to create an environment designed to divine the secrets of the human voice”
- About this Performance: Oregon Performance Lab hosts a public workshop performance at the end of a company’s residency, designed to help the artists ready their work for its eventual world premiere.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.