- $8 for one ticket to Predator Songstress (up to $16 value)
- Where: Lane Community College Performance Hall
- General admission
- Friday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- The Artists: Degenerate Art Ensemble, a Seattle-based multidisciplinary arts ensemble that “makes performance inspired by punk, comics, cinema, nightmares and fairy tales driven by live music and our own style of visceral movement theater and dance.”
- About the Show: In their own words, Predator Songstress is about “re-appropriating the technological tools of oppression and control such as surveillance, interrogation and data mining and using them to create an environment designed to divine the secrets of the human voice”
- About this Performance: Oregon Performance Lab hosts a public workshop performance at the end of a company’s residency, designed to help the artists ready their work for its eventual world premiere.