- $13 for two tickets to Doll Tea (up to $26 value)
- When: select times, Saturday, September 27, or Sunday, September 28
- Where: Premier Centre for the Arts, Milton and Middletown locations
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before the event
- Ticket values include all fees.
The sight of a tea party attended entirely by dolls might be a familiar one to parents, but when it’s held at the Premier Centre for the Arts, the dolls are a little bit livelier. Actors don the costumes of famous dolls and join little ones for an afternoon of juice, tea, and delicious goodies. They lead their guests in songs and games that tell their stories, and pose for pictures even more politely than their porcelain and plastic counterparts.
Premier Centre for the Arts
With a host of classes in theater, music, and dance, Premier Centre for the Arts aims to unleash a bevy of talented youth performers upon the community. Up to 500 students per week immerse themselves in performance studies such as improvisation, musical theater, and tap dancing, learning new skills that they’ll later show off during the center’s 250 annual performances or in front of a rapt audience of stuffed animals in their living room.