- $14 for two tickets to Premier Centre for the Arts’ Easter Bunny Tea (up to $29 value)
- Includes hot or iced tea and snacks such as goldfish crackers, cookies, and cheese balls
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before start time
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Recommended for ages 3 and older
- Middleton location: Sunday, March 29, starting every two hours between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Milton location: Saturday, April 4, at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., or 5 p.m.
Easter Bunny Tea
Singing waiters spin between tables, pouring drinks and delivering treats to fill children and their parents with the warmth of spring. And just as the guests finish stirring in their sugar, the venue erupts into a celebration of Easter, weaving an immersive story complete with costumes, musical numbers, and an appearance by the big bunny himself into the tea-time experience.
With a host of classes in theater, music, and dance, Milton Theatre aims to unleash a bevy of talented youth performers upon the community. Up to 500 students per week immerse themselves in performance studies such as improvisation, musical theater, and tap dancing, learning new skills that they’ll later show off during the center's 250 annual performances or in front of a rapt audience of stuffed animals in their living room.