- $10 for one ticket to see 13 the Musical (up to $17.50 value)
- When: select dates, April 24–May 3
- Where: Premier Centre for the Arts
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
13 the Musical
- The Plot: Evan Goldman is facing a life-changing trifecta: his parents are getting a divorce, he’s moving from New York to small-town Indiana, and his bar-mitzvah is on the horizon. Now he has adapt and establish his place among his new surroundings or be ground up in the popularity machine.
- The Music: “The Lamest Place in the World,” “Being a Geek,” and other rocking tunes that contemplate social hierarchies and what it means to be a teen—all written by Tony Award–winner Jason Robert Brown (Parade, Bridges of Madison County)
With a host of classes in theater, music, and dance, Milton Theatre aims to unleash a bevy of talented youth performers upon the community. Up to 500 students per week immerse themselves in performance studies such as improvisation, musical theater, and tap dancing, learning new skills that they’ll later show off during the center's 250 annual performances or in front of a rapt audience of stuffed animals in their living room.