- The Addams Family
- When: Friday, January 9, through Sunday, January 11
- Where: Prisco Community Center
- Seating: rows L–O
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $9 for two tickets (up to $17.50 value)
- $17.50 for four tickets (up to $35 value)
The Addams Family
This ghoulishly funny original musical brings Charles Addams’ beloved cartoons to showstopping life. The story finds Wednesday Addams—now 18 and free of her childhood braids—in love with a man her family has never met. This fact alone would be enough to ruffle her father Gomez’s smoking jacket, but Wednesday asks her father to keep the relationship hidden from her mother, Morticia. And, to make matters worse, the young suitor and his eerily normal family will be joining the Addams for dinner.
The show’s dark humor shines through during lavish musical numbers such as the introspective “Pulled,” during which a conflicted Wednesday sings about her newfound emotions as she comically tortures her younger brother on a rack.