All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General Admission includes:
- Amusement rides; no tickets or wristbands needed
- Live performances and animal shows – see event calendar for dates/times and performers!
- Petting Zoo full of cute critters ready to say hi
- Kidzville with lots of pint-sized rides
- Mountain Dew Thrill City; a place for adrenaline fans
- Giant I-X Center Ferris wheel
- Vendors to shop from
- Dates: Valid from March 29, 2019-April 22, 2019
- Click here to view park hours of operation
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- Free admission for seniors 60+; valid Monday-Friday only
- Parking information: I-X Center parking available for $10
- Each ride has height and size restrictions. Not all patrons can ride all rides
- Does not include feed for animals
- After 5 p.m., everyone under the age of 18 is required to be accompanied by a parent or parental chaperone to enter the Amusement Park. Proof of ID required.
I-X Indoor Amusement Park
To celebrate the arrival of Spring, at I-X Indoor Amusement Park, guests enjoy 20 acres of family-friendly festivities.
- The Rides: Divided into Kidsville and Mountain Dew Thrill City, excitement-seekers of varying heights and ages can whiz down slides or take on rollercoasters.
- The Games and Attractions: Attendees can win prizes at any of 25 game stations, play a round of bubble soccer, or visit the petting zoo.
- The Entertainment: The park features a variety of live shows, ranging from Lady Houdini and Robert the Magnificent to the Sea Lion Pirate Show.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2019. Refundable only on day of purchase. Only valid through dates and year at I-X Center for 2019. Value is with all fees. All options are for tickets. General admission for one is valid for one child or one adult. General admission for two is valid for any two person combination of child or adult. Limit 20 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.