- One ticket to see Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Horseshoe Casino
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $14.25 for floor seating (up to $32 value)
- $11.75 for level 2 seating (up to $27 value)
- $9.25 for level 3 seating (up to $20.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- The Preservation Hall story: the venue was founded in the early ’60s to celebrate and preserve traditional New Orleans jazz, and continues to host an ever-rotating ensemble playing the music
- Where their music has taken them: around the world, with audiences including British and Thai royalty
- Why they’re not stuck in the past: on the group’s 50th anniversary, Creative Director Ben Jaffe declared that “this anniversary is about the next fifty years.”
- Prime example of just that: in 2013, they released That’s It!, their first album of all-original material
- One new tradition they celebrate: their Creole Christmas concert
- What to expect: rollicking takes on classics such as “Blue Christmas” and “Bells Will Be Ringin’,” alongside toe-tapping originals