- $16 for one general-admission ticket (up to $21.99 value)
- $26 for one VIP ticket, which includes lower-level seating in the first three rows and a meet-and-greet with Mr. McDonough at 6 p.m. (up to $37.74 value)
An Evening with John F. McDonough
- Who he is: The President and CEO of the Chicago Blackhawks, as well as the driving force behind the revitalization of the team profile and the reinvigoration of the fan base that Forbes called “The Greatest Sports-Business Turnaround Ever”
- Where he came from: He’s a local guy who attended Notre Dame High School in Niles. Before joining the Hawks in 2007, he spent 24 years with the Cubs, including time as their President.
- What he’s accomplished: During his tenure, the Blackhawks have become the first organization in the NHL’s salary-cap era to win three Stanley Cup titles.
- And: Under his stewardship, the Hawks have led the NHL in attendance for seven straight years and they instituted the NHL’s first fan convention.
- And? Thanks to landmark television deals he helped facilitate, in 2008–2009 the team aired every regular-season game for the first time in franchise history.
- Awards: Mr. McDonough’s trophy case is packed, but some highlights include the Chicago Baseball Executive of the Year award, a place among Promo Magazine’s prestigious list of “America’s Top Ten Marketing Executives,” and a coffee mug with “Best CEO Ever” written on the front.
- What he’ll talk about: Sports, business, life, and everything in between
5700 College Rd.
Lisle, IL 60532Get Directions