- $25 for two tickets to Pride and Prejudice (up to $56.22 value)
- When: select dates, February 13–22
- Where: The Raymond Hodges Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Pride and Prejudice
- The Plot: Elizabeth Bennet and her four sisters come of age, navigate societal mores, and fall in love in 19th-century England.
- For Fans Of: Jane Austen’s storytelling; lush English settings; headstrong heroines
- Director Credits: Dorothy Holland boasts a three-decade career in acting and directing, including performing on Broadway and directing Stephen Sondheim’s Company
Theatre VCU has worked toward two goals: to help create a new generation of theater artists, and to ensure the tanks on their applause-powered generators stay full. Young performers along with costume, scenic, and lighting designers, and stage managers hone their crafts and nurture their talents. And, they manage to create some pretty terrific art that has become a great community resource for entertainment.