What You'll Get
- $25 for two tickets to Pride and Prejudice (up to $56.22 value)
- When: select dates, February 13–22
- Where: The Raymond Hodges Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Pride and Prejudice
- The Plot: Elizabeth Bennet and her four sisters come of age, navigate societal mores, and fall in love in 19th-century England.
- For Fans Of: Jane Austen’s storytelling; lush English settings; headstrong heroines
- Director Credits: Dorothy Holland boasts a three-decade career in acting and directing, including performing on Broadway and directing Stephen Sondheim’s Company
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Theatre VCU. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Theatre VCU's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Theatre VCU
Theatre VCU has worked toward two goals: to help create a new generation of theater artists, and to ensure the tanks on their applause-powered generators stay full. Young performers along with costume, scenic, and lighting designers, and stage managers hone their crafts and nurture their talents. And, they manage to create some pretty terrific art that has become a great community resource for entertainment.