- $20 for two tickets to Pride and Prejudice presented by Salty Dinner Theater (up to $30 value)
- When: select dates, February 11–26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: various locations
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Dinner is sold separately
Pride and Prejudice
- The Plot: Elizabeth Bennet and her four sisters come of age, navigate societal mores, and fall in love in 19th-century England. This classic story is told with a comedic twist.
- For Fans Of: Jane Austen’s storytelling; lush English settings; headstrong heroines
- Dinner Options: Depending on the location, theatergoers can dig into BBQ, Italian cuisine, Mexican specialties, or steakhouse offerings
Salty Dinner Theater
Salty Dinner Theater, which ABC 4 describes as “bringing a twist to traditional on-stage classics,” combines professional actors and proficient chefs to stage productions performed at area eateries. Audience members gobble supper as performers interact with them before and during the production. Regularly inhabiting Dry Creek Steakhouse, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Joe Morley’s Smoked Beef & Bar-B-Q, and Mimi’s Café, among other locales, the show-accompanying meals range from scratch-made baked lasagna with ground beef and pork to a pound of succulent smoked-beef brisket.