All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket for outer left/right orchestra (up to $52 value)
- $41 for one ticket for inner left/right orchestra (up to $62 value)
- $48 for one ticket for center orchestra floor or front left/right orchestra (up to $72 value)
- View the seating chart
Pride and Prejudice
- The Plot: Adapted from Jane Austen’s beloved 1813 romance, Pride and Prejudice tells the story of the four Bennet sisters as they navigate love, marriage, and social class distinctions in Regency-era England.
- The Company: The American Repertory Ballet, a classical and contemporary ballet company, was founded in 1963. It’s nabbed the Jersey Arts People’s Choice Award for Favorite Dance Company six separate times.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About American Repertory Ballet
“This talented company is a gem in New Jersey," declared Broadway World's Marina Kennedy. It would seem the residents of the Garden State agree—American Repertory Ballet was crowned Favorite Dance Company six separate times by the Jersey Arts People's Choice Awards (2008, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016 and 2017). Its journey to this distinction began in 1963 when Audrée Estey, the founder of Princeton Ballet School, created Princeton Regional Ballet Company as the professional arm of the institution. By the time its name changed to the current incarnation, the Ballet had already been showcasing an array of both classic and contemporary masterpieces by Jose Limon, Kirk Peterson and Mary Barton.